Special Event Covid-19 Guidelines
September 17 - September 19
Feature: CJ Sullivan
REQUIRED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES (SEE BELOW - VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY)
-Temp Checks for All Staff and Guests
-Masks for all Staff
- Face Shields for all patrons- autographed by t.j. before the weekend begins
-Sanitizing tables, chairs, and menus between shows
-No meet and greet
-No front row, artist must be 10+ feet from any audience.
- Anyone with a temperature over 100 degree will not be allowed into the building.
- At the end of the show, audience exits the showroom by dismissing 1 section at a time to ensure social distancing. Patrons to stay seated until told to exit.
- All shows are 18+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show, and 9:45 PM for our 10:30 PM shows.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.